Volunteer's Sign-up Criteria
Volunteer's Sign-up Criteria & Conditions Agreement Our teams are made up of many different people of different ages, skills, races, backgrounds, ministries, professions and churches. They all have one thing in common, a love for Jesus and a desire to share the revelation of that love.
We are open to anyone who wants to support or join our mission teams. Please see below some requirements for this type of missionary work and some conditional agreement.
1. You are a born again believer of Jesus Christ acknowledging Him as your lord and saviour and believe in the holy trinity, Father, Son and Holy Ghost.
2. You have a heart and willingness to serve.
3. You live a surrendered life on to the will of God.
4. You have the attitude and ability to work with others.
5. You agree to always have confidence and trust in the mission leader and follow the instructions of the mission/team leader. The mission/team leader will always direct in the best interest of the mission as is their responsibility guided by the Holy Spirit to lead. And it is in your responsibility to submit to the leadership of the Mission Leader
6. We require a letter from your head of ministry or pastor releasing you to work with us as we do not wish to cause conflict or strife in the kingdom should they have reservations with you going on missions with us.
7. If you are under the age of 18 we would need to meet your parents and receive parental permission with written documentation from them as we do work outside of the UK.
8. If parents and children are on the mission field together the parent will have to subrogate their authority of their child to the mission leader whilst out on the mission field, so that the instructions or directions of the mission leader cannot be conflicted by a parent as this can lead to disruptions in the pursuit of the missional goals.
9. There are no geographical restrictions however you will need to be available for regular fellowship, team meetings and mission engagements.
10. You agree to attend all pre mission preparation sessions and carry out your duties and responsibilities towards the mission to the best of your ability and with due respect.
11. You agree to acknowledge and abide by local laws and regulations.
12. You agree to learn and adapt to local customs as necessary, especially those that may be construed as rude or inappropriate and endeavour not to practice them whilst on the mission field.
13. Personal Risks
The volunteer acknowledges and accepts the responsibilities and risks associated with their agreement to travel to, temporarily live in and provide volunteer services in a developing country. Such travel and volunteer work can be often hazardous and involves a certain degree of risk, inherently dangerous activities and personal perils to the volunteer, both foreseen and unforeseen, all of which are fully accepted by and solely assumed by the volunteer. Therefore, Mission Fellowship International is not liable, to the maximum extent of the law, for any loss or harm the volunteer may suffer, including but not limited to loss caused directly or indirectly by:
o Personal injury
o Emotional injury
o Illness or disease
o Damage to or loss of property
o Hostage situations or
o War or terrorism
o Acts of God
14. You agree to comply with any other Mission Fellowship International partner organization's code of conduct and waiver.
15. Mission Fellowship International reserves the right to use feedback, information and images provided by team/volunteers for website and or promotional materials such as testimonials and newsletters etc.
16. Mission Fellowship International provides a service connecting volunteers to partner organizations. You agree that Mission Fellowship International is not liable for any actions or omissions of any partner organization.
17. Breach of any of the above conditions / agreements will immediately terminate your rights and privileges to be on the mission and in the mission facilities, and you may be required to leave the mission with immediate effect. Should this be necessary you will be responsible for all personal costs and for any costs incurred by Mission Fellowship International?
18. Great missions are accomplished when individuals come together in obedience under submission and leadership of the Holy Spirit through God given leaders. Be the individual to make a great Mission!
Be the First to Know
Get exclusive updates on our work and how you can help.
Think people should hear about this?
Be part of something big.
3rd Saturday of the month 4.00pm meet for fellowship and equipping.
Mail Box 178,
83 Ducie Street